Track uses of TODO tags
The PowerBuilder code rule "Track uses of TODO tags" is used to track the use of TODO tags within code. TODO tags are used to denote items that need to be addressed in the future, such as bugs, features, or refactoring. This rule helps developers to keep track of these items and ensure that they are addressed in a timely manner.
The rule works by scanning the code for any TODO tags and then records the location of the tags in a log. This log can then be used to review the progress of the TODO items and ensure that they are addressed in a timely manner.
This rule can help to improve the quality of the code and ensure that any issues are addressed quickly and efficiently. It can also help to increase the visibility of any TODO items and ensure that they are addressed in a timely manner.
- Time-saving: Todo tags rule helps save time by quickly organizing tasks.
- Ease of use: Todo tags rule is easy to use and understand.
- Flexibility: Todo tags rule provides flexibility to customize tasks and prioritize them.
- Organization: Todo tags rule helps to keep track of tasks and organize them.
- Accuracy: Todo tags rule ensures accuracy in tracking tasks and completing them.
Non-compliant Code Example
function string TestFunctionCall (string cnt) //TODO test comments //Non compliant code return cnt; end function